As you all are here to get to know how to create a drop down on Google sheets on Android, and by keep these thing in mind we are sharing the complete information which help you to get to know how to create a drop down on Google sheets on Android. Here you will get a step by step guide by which you are able to understand the complete process and also able to create a drop down on google sheets on android. So what you need to do is, simply read the below given article very carefully which helps you to get to know the complete process.
How to Create a Drop Down on Google Sheets on Android
If you are using an Android device and want to use a drop down on Google Sheets in your android device by which you are able to access the drop down on your google sheets then with the help of below given information where we will tell you the process of how to create a drop down on Google sheets on Android you are able to understand the whole process. So read it very carefully and understand the complete process.
- Firstly, you need to open the app of Google Sheets.
- Then make a click on the red “+” icon.
- After this, simply select a cell.
- Then, you are required to make a click on the icon of three vertical dots.
- Next, you need to select the option of “data validation”.
- Then, click on the blue +Add button below the list of items.
- After this, enter an item for your drop-down and then make a click on the blue checkmark.
- Next, you need to enter all the list items one by one.
- Then, simply click on the “SAVE” button.
Steps to Create a Drop Down on Google Sheets on Android
- Open the Google Sheets app on your Android: You need to open the Google Sheets app in your Android by simply clicking on the Google Sheets icon which looks like a green spreadsheet on your Apps menu.
- Tap the + icon: You need to click on this icon which is located in the lower-right corner of your device screen. By making a click on it, you are able to create and open a new spreadsheet.
- Select a cell: Now you need to find and select the cell where you want to place a drop down list. It could be an empty cell, or it could be a cell by having some text formula in it.
- Tap the three vertical dots icon: You need to click on the three vertical dots icon. You will find this icon at the upper right corner on the spreadsheet. By making a click on it, a drop down menu will open.
- After this, you need to select an option of “Data Validation”. By this, a new titles data validation page will open.
- Now you need to tap on the box below the criteria heading. By this, it will open a drop down menu.
- Now you need to select “List of Items”. By this, it will let you enter all the items you want to add to your drop down list manually.
- Also, you can select “List from a range”. By this, it will allow you to enter a cell range, and also it pull the contents of each cell in this range as a drop-down item.
- Now, you need to tap on the “Add” button. It is a blue button which is available under the Criteria heading. With the help of this, you are able to enter a new list item manually and also add it to your drop-down list.
- After this, simply enter your first drop down item for this, you need to use your keyboard to type your first list item or also you can paste the text from your clipboard.
- Now, you need to tap on the blue checkmark icon which is located next to the new item field. It will save your first list item.
- After this, you need to add the rest of your list items one by one by simply making a click on the Add button and manually add each item you want in your drop down list.
- Then, tap on the “Save” button. You will find this button in the upper right corner of your screen. It will create your drop down list in the selected cell. Also, you are able to access your drop down by simply clicking on the downwards arrowhead icon in this cell.
- google sheets drop down list
- google spreadsheet dynamic drop down list
- google sheets add drop down box
- google sheets drop down list mobile
- data validation google sheets ipad
- google spreadsheet drop down list from another sheet
- data validation google sheets mobile
- google sheets drop down list based on another cell
In the above given article, we had discussed the process by which you are able to get to know the process of how to create a drop down on google sheets on android. If this articles helps you to get to know the complete details then simply tell us by dropping a comment in the comment section below and also share this article with your friends and family too.