Hello Friends! We have come up with a new trick based on Gmail. It may be really annoying to you that unnecessary emails are a headache to you. So to get rid of that you have to delete emails one by one. We have come up with a trick where you will get the answer to How to Delete Gmail Emails in Bulk on Android.
How to Delete Gmail Emails in Bulk on Android
Also Read: How to unhide a post on Facebook
Everyone is now using the Android phone to access the Gmail account. The most prominent and easy way is to see the emails in the phone. Here we will see How to delete multiple emails on Gmail android. So keep reading the article to get this informative article.
Steps on How to Delete Gmail Emails in Bulk on Android
We will also see to permanently remove the mails on the android phone. In this section, we will describe the steps on how to delete all Gmail emails at once on android. So read the section very carefully and follow the below steps.
- You need to have an internet connection with an internet enabled device.
- You have to open the mobile and click on the Gmail app that is pre-installed on the device.
- The Gmail app is the icon with an M red sign or like an envelope.
- Tap on the icon to open the application.
- In the all mails section or the inbox section open the mail which you have to delete the mail.
- You have to tap on the thumbnail in the email.
- It will turn into a checkmark.
- This thumbnail will display the initial name letter of the sender in the left-hand
- Precisely select the emails that you want to delete by tapping on the thumbnails.
- The emails which will be selected will display a checkmark icon.
- In the above, you will see a dustbin icon.
- Tap on that icon and it will delete the mail temporary.
Steps on How to Permanently Delete Emails from Gmail on Android
In this section, we will describe the steps on how to delete multiple emails in Gmail at once. So read the section very carefully and follow the below steps.
- When you have deleted the emails from the inbox and other mailboxes you have to delete the emails from the trash also.
- To delete the emails from the trash you have to press the hamburger button located in the right of the Gmail.
- It will display a trash folder.
- Tap on the trash folder and it will open the trash folder.
- Click on “Empty trash Now” to delete the emails
- If you do not delete the emails from the trash it will be automatically deleted from the trash folder in 30 days.
- How to delete multiple emails in gmail at once
- How to delete gmail emails in bulk on android
- How to delete all emails at once on android
- How to delete multiple emails in gmail on iphone
- How to delete multiple emails in gmail app on iphone
- How to delete all emails from one sender gmail app
- How to delete multiple emails from the same sender in gmail
- How to select multiple emails in gmail
In the above article, we have learned how to delete multiple emails on Gmail android. If you want any further clarification on this topic you can contact us by posting a message in the comments section below. IF you have any suggestions you can tell us in the comments section below. Your comments are valuable to us.