Today here in this article we are going to talk about a new process which is how to set up a new gmail account on Android. If you are an android user and looking for the process which help you to setup an account of gmail in your device then this article is going to be very helpful for you. In this article you will get the step by step guide by which you can easily able to add your new gmail account on your android. So what you need to do is, simply read the below given step by step guide which help you to setup a new gmail account.
How to Set Up a New Gmail Account on Android
Also Read: Tracfone Voicemail Setup
A Gmail account an online services which is provided by the Google to their users where the users are able to create an online google account by which they are able to access other internet services. It allow the users to enjoy all the features of Google seamlessly. With the help of gmail account, you are able to access games, apps, and other social media services at the center of the experience. how to set up a new gmail account on Android So, if you want to setup then we will tell you the step by step process which helps you to setup a new gmail account in Android.
Methods To Set Up a New Gmail Account On Android
Method 1: Setting Up an Account via Android Sync Settings
- Open Setting: Firstly, you need to open the app drawer of your Android device and then simply click on the Setting button. That options is seems like a small gear. Simply click on it.
- Access the “Accounts & Syncs” menu: In the option of settings, you need to select the option of “General tab” and then simply scroll down and click on the option of “Accounts & Sync” option from that list.
- Start a new Google Account: At the end of that page, you will see an option of “Add Account”, simply click on it. Then a new page will open. On that page, you will see a series of several account which can be linked or created on your android device. Simply click on the option of “Google” to continue. You also may be asked if the account being linked to the device is Existing or New, then select the option of “New”.
- Fill Out the Forms One by One: As by making a click on it, the process of signing continue, then you will see a series of different forms which you are required to fill. They are the pages, which will be appear on the page. You need to click on the left and right facing arrow by which you are able to go forward or backward by the list.
- On that form, firstly, you need to enter your first name and then enter your second name. Then click on the right arrow to go to the second form.
- Then, you need to enter your username in the field next to “@gmail.com.” Then, click on the “Next” button by which the system are able to check that no one else is using that account. If the username is already taken by someone, then you need to take another name which will be appear on the display. If you opt for the latter, then a small box will appear with a lots of suggestions. Also, you are able to click on any option to continue.
- After this, you are required to type your password in the first field, and then retype your password in the second field. After this, click on the right arrow to proceed to the next from.
- After this, you are switched to the google password recovery page, where you are required to setup an option for password recovery. Simply click on “Not Now” to continue.
- Then, you are landed on the google services page, where you were asked if you will like to “keep me up to date with news and offers from Google Play”. Either check the box or keep it checked, and then click on the right arrow to continue.
- Then, you are required to enter the number/letter combination in the small box.
- When you create your google account, then you are able to setup other Google options.
- Upgrade to Google+: On this page, you are able to sign in for the Google+ services. If you click on the “Get started” then you will be switched to the “Google+ Account” creation page. Then click on the option of “Not now” to continue for the “Next” option.
- Set up Payment info: Then, this option is for the process of setting up the Gmail account for future purchases from the Google Play Store. On that page, you can select to add your Credit Card, Debit Card. PayPal or any other source of payment which was available there and then click on the option of “Continue” to process the setup of the payments. Also, if you want to do this after sometime, then you can click on the option of “Skip” to continue the process.
- Set up the sync options: At last page of the setup, you are allowed to select what information will be synced with your device. What you need to do is, simply unchecked the boxes to select and click the right arrow to complete the process.
Method 2: Setting Up an Account via Website
- Navigate to the Sign-Up Page: Firstly, you need to open you web browser in your computer and then simply look for the Google Accounts Sign-Up Page.
- Fill in the required information: When the page loaded completely, then you need to fill the required information in the required field. When you done, then simply click on the “Next Step”. Then on the next step, you will see an offer to create a Google+ profile.
- Click “No thanks” for now: You are able to create a Google+ profile later. After making a click on the option of “No Thanks”, the page will show you some of the email address and then simply say “Welcome”.
- Click “Get Started”: In that option, you are able to review the option which have been selected for your account.
- Confirm the Account Creation: You can do this process by simply looking in the upper right-hand corner. If the new email address is available there, then the process is creation is complete.
- In process to use the services offered by the Google, you must need to have a saving setting and better integration with the services.
- Sign into Google On An Android Device: When you successfully create a new account then you are able to sign into your Google account on any of the Android device. It will automatically connect the device by simply being to the Gmail account which is signed in with.
- What you need to do is, simply open the setting option of your Android device and then in then, look for the option of “Accounts & Sync” which is available under the general tab.
- After this, at the bottom of the page, you need to select the option of “Add Account” and then select the option of “google”. After this, a new page will open where it will ask you to sign in with an existing account or sign in with a new account. Simply click on the option of “Existing”.
- Then, a new page will open where you need to enter your sign in details.
- Firstly, you need to enter your “Gmail ID”, in the field of Email Address
- After this, you need to enter your login password, in the field of password.
- After doing all this, you need to agree to the terms of service by simply clicking on the option of “Ok”.
- Also, you may be requested to create a Google+ account again. Simply click on the option of “Not Now” to continue the process.
- Then on the next page, you will be request to send your news and offers which is related to the Google and its services. Simply make a selection by simply checking or unchecking the box, and then make a click on the arrow button to continue the process.
- After this, it will request a payment option for the future purchases, Skip this step for now by clicking on the option of “Skip”.
- Then in the next step, you need to sync with the current device. Simply select the services to sync by the simply checking or unchecking the box to the right or each and every option available below.
- After making the selection, simply click on the right pointing arrow which is available at the bottom of the page. Now, finally you are officially signed up for a new Gmail account on your android device.
- add second gmail account
- create new gmail account
- create new email account
- multiple gmail accounts android
- gmail login different user
- how to add another email account to android phone
- add email account to gmail
- gmail mail
So finally in the above given article, we had discussed the complete process which help you to get to know the process of how to set up a new gmail account on Android. Above we had discussed the complete step by step guide which help you to understand the whole process. Also the above given article helps you to access your gmail account into your Android device by which you are able to access its services. So, if the above given article is helpful for you than simply tell us by dropping a comment in the comment section below and let us know by dropping a comment below.